Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Remodeling!

Well I had been looking on my blog lately and really wanted to do something else with it right now I am not sure how much time I Have but am working on it little by little.
It has been a really long time sense I have posted but I deleted the last post because I thought that it was all strange, But yeah. Well last week we got to go up to Shady Maple and it was really neat. The best part was Pastor Sweitzer ( I think that's how you spell it ) had brought the message and it was a good challenge. He was talking about how we need to not only do our devotions but write things down actually get something out of it. I used to write things down but for a while i would just do them just because I knew i needed to. So this was really great for me. He is an amazing guy. He is a man so full of knowledge it is amazing. He is a teacher that just makes you want get in the word and dig. But it was really nice had a lot of fun.
Well things here at school are coming to a fast close and it is going to be interesting. we have one week of classes after this one and then finals. Summer is right around the corner. Well I am going to go get some things done.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I like it! ;) Now you just need to keep posting! :p
~Anna~

For His Purpose said...

I concur Anna.