Saturday, June 21, 2008

Home From Toledo!

Wow!. It feels like we had just gotten there like a couple of days ago and here we are home now. What a week it was though it was all running together and it was hard to remember who preached what. There was a total of 22 messages preach. There were alot of preachers there. I can't remember all of the names that had preached but i know of Mark Rogers, Jim McGaughey, Dan Something, Paul Heaton, Dan something. Then there was a father and a son, and both of them were preachers and they both got to preach a good bit the one was older and it was really cool. Stephan and Mickey Carter they were really cool. I had learned allot and had gotten a whole lot of preaching material ;) yeah well it was nice I am definitely going next yeah. But right now I gotta go to be later all Until Next Time

1 comment:

Anna said...

You still haven't posted! Hmm... you must be busy studying. I'll be praying for you as you preach on Sunday.
~Anna~