Sunday, July 6, 2008

What a Week!

Well I am sorry for the time that i didn't post. I didn't realize that it has been since Ohio that I posted anything sorry about that. Well I just got home from preaching and I think I did alright. I actually did 30 minutes so everyone was surprised at that. The only problem with that was this was the Sunday we do the Lords Table, so it ran over about 15 minutes, but it turned out alright. Both of my Uncles were there it was really nice for them to come. It was my Uncle Steve and his wifes first time being at my church and my Uncle worked from 7PM to 7 This morning and then tried to get some sleep and then he came up to church. I don't know if i would ever do that. So that was amazing that he came I was really happy. This morning also my brother sang in church. It was really nice I am amazed every time that he sings. He does it acopella or however you spell it and it was really good. And of course though every time I preach there has to be alot of visitors and i was trying to convince my pastor into preaching but he wouldn't so I did of course. ( I was half way joking with him anyway);)
I have three Wednesday nights coming up that i will be doing so that should be fun and i will be preaching Sunday night 2 Sundays from now and then Aug. 10. so i will have a busy time getting those things ready and then i have a car to build for the Derby the 21. That I am going to have to work on tonight but have to finish my studys for this Wednesday. well I belive that is all i will try not to let it be so long before i post again. Until Nest time

3 comments:

Anna said...

It's good to hear it went well this morning, I was praying for you. Praise the Lord your uncles were there too! Dont kill yourself in the derby!
~Anna~

Anna Payne said...

sounds like your having a good summer, and opportunities to minister - that's awesome! you coming back in the fall?

Anna said...

Hope you do well in the derby tomorrow. You probably won't get this until after, but don't forget to update on how it went.
~Anna~