Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally Right?....

Hey well i thought that I would post again since i haven't done so since the Derby. I thought that the derby post would have been good for a year but i guess that some people didn't think so. Well we are done Mid-terms as of yesterday and today was back to normal classes, it is going on week 10 and this semester is going by pretty quick. Things are becoming due and we have a Seminar coming up in a couple of weeks so that should be really good. Well I think that I am going to go but I have posted so I might try and do it again but my post are boring so Yeah!... well I will talk to you all later.

8 comments:

Anna Payne said...

haha! you FINALLY posted! LOL. You know. . . I almost didn't even check yours and was thinkin about even removing your name from my list on my blog but. . . you posted!! hehe. keep it up!

Rachel Lynn said...

Go you! Posting! and all we had to do was be really annoying and bug you incessantly! lol. Keep it up!

Anna Payne said...

wow Rachel! your comment IS almost exactly like mine!!! WEIRD!

Anna Payne said...

ok. . .um. . .I am officially back to bug you and tell you that you should post! need ideas? well. . the seminar, or even how a clutch works on a motorcyle!!!! LOL

Anna said...

Hey! I think I left a comment on everyone elses blogs just to say hey. I didn't want to leave you out. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving break I was praying you got home safely with all this snow. I hope you get this- since you've only posted once since I've gone. Talk to you later.
~Me~

Anna Payne said...

Michael Roach, it has been like. . . 2 months since you posted!!! you have to have SOMETHING new to post about since its break. ;)

Kimmay said...

heyo!! you should update soon!!

Kimmay said...

dude, u should really really really really post....its long over due!