Thursday, July 24, 2008

Demolition Derby








Bfore


AFTER
src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEivfIg4woKCa2C0IjCmA2iEPtqUu_JsPjhYWPXSns50SSlVKXj_-ryEqytRxPCxBhm5O7va0XoKc93dUtzzwSPFkzbQbz6EuuY2D7KDufTpbznc8e4jPYSRTLto1rHeQL_EWXX3pQi8zILc/s320/CIMG0044.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5226586582154034194" />






Well here are some pictures of the Car that i had ran in Monday nights derby it was a lot fun even though i didn't do to good. I did better than I usually did so i was happy with that my car would not run right for some reason. but of course my brother did good he always does he won the whole thing. winning 600 and 2 trophy's. The sad thing is his car runs better than mine sitting out in the yard. We unloaded them and I got into his car and was hitting mine it was allot of fun. I almost rolled the car over though. but i didn't so that was good. Sunday I was able to preach in their nursing home. It was really neat, there was atleast 35 people there and the place tp preach looked like church they had a pulpit and everything it was amazing to me anyway. This was my first time going, but Lord willing i was to go back there just to help out with it. They only can do it once a month so that kinda stinks. Then after i had done that i came home and was organizing my message for Sunday night. That went really well. people can't get over the progress i had made and they are always sure to remind me how bad i was ;). Even my pastor says that. He's full of jokes anyways. but he is an awesome guy I like him. You can tell he prays and cares allot for his people and that is always a great feeling. There is not much time left for going back to school and again iam going to miss everything back here but i know that school is where i need to be right now so that's what i will do. Well I believe thats all I am going to say I am going to try to upload some of Ronnie's pictures Until next time.




6 comments:

For His Purpose said...

ummmm...cooooolllll. Hey Mikey, when are you going to email me back. I've been dying to hear from you. For His purpose, Shane Gordon

Anna Payne said...

hey hey! how fun! :) Good to hear what's going on. I'm glad to hear you're coming back to college.

Anna said...

Hi! I love the pictures! And I even saw there were sunflowers in the background of one. I like sunflowers! Sorry, randomness! =)
I'm so glad to see how the Lord is using you at your church too, and blessing the nursing home. Well, I will talk to you tomorrow night.
~Me~

Anna Payne said...

yeah. . . if your insurance company saw these pics I am pretty sure your insurance would go up no matter what car you had!!! hmmm. . . you should post again just for the fun of it

Anna Payne said...

oh wow, I was just getting ready to leave your blog when I saw the cars painted two different ways, split down the middle with the flames. . now I get it. . .

Anna Payne said...

Taco Bell could be an interesting post. lol