Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally Home!

Well I am now home, And I have been since yesterday but I didn't get a chance to post yet.
Well to start off I had a good week at School for the last week it seemed like it was a short time at school this last semester, but it was a good one. Some things didn't work the way I had wanted them to but the Lord had taught me some good lessons along the way. Getting back to the last week of school now. We had allot of different things going on. We went to Cabelas, that was a really good time to hang out with the guys before they graduate. Then we got back to school and we had pizza that night it was a good day. Then that Thursday was graduation which was pretty good. The graduation last year was allot longer. There were only four graduates this year so it was not as long. Then there was a fellowship afterwards so that was a good time as well.
Then that Friday morning all of us from the college went out for breakfast before we all went our separate ways. As for Me, Seth, Shane, and Joel, we went to a cabin up in the mountains with Seth. It was a really good time. Shane slept most of the time trying to get some sleep that he lost the previous night staying up all night talking on the phone. Saturday we went out to shoot Joel's guns and I didn't do so good I think that I may need to practice up on that. Then we went back to the cabin and ate Lunch and then that was when Joel and I went out on the canoe it was a good time Joel was really funny, but he always is. That was about all that we had done that was interesting for that day.
Sunday night we got to go to Mt.Zion Baptist Church and it was an amazing service. I really like the message that Pastor Randy Starr had brought forth. The message was called "Overcoming Fear" That was a good message That I really needed. There were some things that I had to get right in my own life. Also I had to come back here and try to overcome some of the fears that I am facing. I have a meeting with my pastor Wednesday to talk about the position that he is giving me so that will be good I was talking to him Monday but he wanted to talk to me at church. Please pray for me doing this ministry. This is one of the fears i have is doing the youth. but when God wants us to do something new we have to overcome some fears please pray that I am able to. I know that the Lord will give me the strength I need for this task.
Well being home I have not been doing much since I have gotten here just getting to talk to my family again, and things like that. I need to unpack more things so far i had just unpacked all the things that have to do with my computer so I still need to work on that. Getting in touch with some of the friends I have here.
Next week I will be getting back to work Four to midnight again most likely. Then I am probably going to try to get another job but I don't know whats going on yet.
Well I had spent allot of time on here I need to get doing other things until next time.

4 comments:

Anna said...

II Corinthians 12:9


Wow! What a long post! It was great. I gotta go now.
~Anna~

Anna Payne said...

Hey! Just wanted to say it's awesome to see the Lord working! Will be praying for you! By the way, teens can be scary, but they can be TONS of fun! Plus, you seem to connect with them really well.

Leam L. Leam said...

God is faithful to give us what we need when we need it. I will be praying that God will use you in a mighty way. When you are weak then God is able to be strong.... Stay close to your Savior.

SmS said...

you're a snob