Thursday, May 8, 2008

Take's A While

Well it takes me a while to post. I have no idea why I wait so long, but it will be okay. Well where to begin. Well Last Friday was the Piano Recital and that was really interesting the Theme was Mozart, and that was weird. I knew one song that was played and that was "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" It was fun though.
That Saturday we had a Jr. Church activity and I got there and Mr. Bradshaw asked me if i would go put up one of the kids because I Knew where they Lived and so I got there and their were five kids wanting to go. Well my car don't hold that many so I took Chance only and he really liked my car but wouldn't sit still. but got him to calm down and was talking to him. We had allot of games and things like that it was a good time. Although they didn't give me a plate to run to when the whistle was blown;) Wow! Anyway then when it was all over we had a piggy back race and I won! Christopher was on my back and he was really excited about that.
Then later that day we got to Paintball at the Crews House and that was allot of fun we played allot and I used allot of paintball's I wasn't doing to bad Me and Adam were the only ones to capture the Flag and I did it twice so I was excited about that. that we had a fire going cooking hot dogs over the fire it was really good and then we had some smores. Then Mr. Crews had a devotional and was talking about what Mr. Nissley had talked about on the Thursday, And about how often we forget what was said from the pulpit. But it was a good time of fellowship with them.
well that is all for today I guess until Next time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Congratulations on writing your longest post ever!
~Anna~