Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day

Well today was a really nice day. Me and my family was planning on going out of town but instead we went to Pastor Snow's house for a cookout. There were allot of people there. A couple of family's were there that had just been lead to the Lord not to long ago. The one women got saved after the New Year's service, She was there. It was fun though. Pastor Snow is going through a rough time right now though. He has been in Cumberland for about 7 years now, and his church was finally growing and they had the oppertunity to rent for really cheap this one building. They were working on it and fixed it up a good bit, but the people that owned it decided to sell it and they finally go it sold. Now they have to be out by June. This really has him discouraged. Please pray for him that he will be able to find a builing pretty easy. He is having allot of opposition right now. The Lord knows best though
Well today was my first day back to work. I made a couple of mistakes but not to many it was good to see some of the people that I had been working with please pray that I will have oppertunity's to give them the Gospel. Well that is all for now i have to go down and work on my car. Until Next Time!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Michael,
Sounds like you had a good Memorial day, we didn't really do anything, I'm posting about what we did. I've been praying for pastor Snow, the Lord had a reason for it all. Hope your having a great day I have to go and get ready for my interview.
Praying for you,
Anna