Friday, May 23, 2008

Good Week!

Well I guess I will start over since the computer is trying to be difficult. I did have allot put down here but I guess the computer didn't like what I had to say ;) Well as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by the computer, I had met with my pastor Wednesday night and he was talking about the things that I would be involved in this summer if I was interested and of course I told him that I was. And he was giving the suggestions about building up the bus ministry and the youth group which need some attention, and then talking about preaching in church and Jr.church and filling in for a Sunday school when I am needed to and things like that. I don't actually start doing all of this until June so I have time to get some things together. I would like to be as prepared as I can be. I don't want to take this opportunity that the Lord has given me and waste it. The Lord has been working in this. And is a very good opportunity that I have. I am excited to see what the Lord will do this summer!
Well yesterday and today I was working for my Uncle Steve and we were doing some landscaping doing mulch and shoveling and moving stone. We (Me, Ronnie, and Uncle Steve) had moved about 96 buckets of stone ( each bucket was about 80 pounds I believe so that was interesting. It was fun though I like doing stuff like that. My Uncle as far as I know is unsaved. They go to a church, but am unsure of what they preach. I think that they do believe in salvation, but does not have a good stand on the Word of God. Please pray for him and his wife for their salvation.
Well I think is about time for me to get ready to go to bed so until next time ... Bye.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hey! I just wanted to tell you that I'll be praying for your uncle. Hope your having a good week!
~Anna~